Saturday 1 November 2014

Corn Cakes

This blog is from Sunday last week, I have just been a little lazy and have not had the motivation to post this until now.

This blog is just a walk that we took to a near by hills/small mountains that I can't seem to locate the name of.   
Also a recipe of some corn cakes that I learned from my Aunty. 


The above photo is of an old Roman bridge that we had to cross to get to the mountain we were going to walk up. Below the bridge is a small park where there were a few families gathered around. 





As you can see from the image below the mountain was not as impressive as the last mountain that was featured in this blog. It was a nice little walk and for an Autumn afternoon, but it was a particularly hot day.  


There is also a little fascination that Kyran and I have with trying to see a squirrel and any evidence that a squirrel might be around, hence the photo of an acorn.


That is all there is to say about the mountain hike now onto the recipe.




And a final photo of my Handsome Husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment